Rome was not built in a day so is the reputation. Online reputation is a blind marathon that has cut-throat competition. Internetlivestats.com states the existence of over 1 billion website. Experiencing web information has really become a cup of millions tea. One can imagine how much stiff the competition is online.
So! Which ones would be the show-stoppers online? For sure, discounts and free gifts are gravitational for users. But the real traffic puller is reputation. Brands, like GUCCI, D&G, Samsung, Apple and so on are a few offline market kings due to their utmost good repo. But online reputation is a serious talk of SEO professionals. Carrying on internet marketing through in-house team can be an expensive deal for its non-professionals. Below is the answer of why one should outsource reputation management company.
- Gain respect:Creating trust factor is an uphill battle. Lucrative offers, loyalty schemes and discounts perish trust easily. For example, Amazon launched ‘buy one get one scheme’ on its branded headphones. Thus, its competitors’ customers who needed them would sail to Amazon. So, the Online Reputation Management (ORM) strategies should have loyalty programs as counter-strategy to stick its customers.
- Transparency speaks louder:The critics promptly disclose pros and cons. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg Twitter account was hacked recently. He did not hesitate in accepting loopholes in his account’s security. And later, he employed security tricks to ward off potential hacking. His open announcement before global media is an epitome of transparency. This step kept FB users’ faith intact on this app.
- Keep eye on reviews:Reviews paint the exact picture of the brand’s reputation. Positive reviews excel sales while negative ones can decline it. Many online buyers ask former users through commenting the shortcomings in a product or service. So, monitoring them frequently is must.
- React promptly with politeness:All users are free to comment. Many users show their bitterness via this source. For example, a customer received defective LED while shopping through eBay.in. Annoyed user passed negative comments in reviews. Its owner promptly addressed his problem personally. He apologized in commenting section and promised for quick address of any kind of inconvenience. Such kind of action from the seller’s end builds up trust and faith.
- Target SERPs 1st Page:Search engines provide ground to pitch globally. Thus, online promotions through exquisite on page as well as off page optimization, like blogging, directory submission, infographic submission and social media promotions can bombard traffic on any website and hence, generate explosive organic traffic. Therefore, one should always eye on top ranking in SERPs as it enhances visibility of selling product or service.