“We provide excellent career opportunities and plans for the individuals belonging to our area of work. We give them a chance to learn as much as they can and polish them to enhance their skills. Our motive is to keep the education going as we believe learning is a never ending process. Our efforts are to develop a working environment which circumferences excellent team-work.”
This role involves managing a portfolio of clients and improving their search engine optimisation by using techniques including but not exclusive to: Keyword Research, Copy Optimisation, Article Marketing, site structure, URL re‐writes, social media, blogging and link building. An understanding of Paid search marketing would be advantageous. A critical element of this role is to improve rankings for the clients assigned to your portfolio, and deliver reporting on a monthly basis.
- Reviewing clients current website.
- Assessing a client’s business targets (e.g. how many items do they need to sell, and what percentage of the profit from each sale can go towards advertising).
- Bidding in online auctions using Google AdWords and other systems to place adverts in the sponsored listings when users search for specific keywords.
- Developing an optimisation plan.
- Making changes necessary to the site and implementing the plan.
- Reporting on success and activity to Team leader.
- Liaising with management team.
PPC SMO SEM
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Web Developer Job Duties:
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
What You Need for this Position At-least 2-3 Years.
- PHP Web Developer
- MVC framework (Codeigniter, CakePHP)
- Content Management System(WordPress, Magento etc)
Develop Web sites by planning and executing design; maintaining and
Web Site Designer Job Duties:
- Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
- Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Web Site Designer Skills and Qualifications:
Web Graphic Design, Web Savvy, Planning, Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills, Teamwork, Illustration Tools, Multimedia Content Development, Understanding Browser Capabilities, Internet Presence, Verbal Communication.
What you need for this position:
You need 1-2 years of work experience for the position and knowledge of:
- Html 5
- Responsice design
- Coral Draw
Minimum Experience- 1-2 Years.