5 Easy On-Page Optimization Tips to Add Value to Your ORM
Online reputation can’t be built overnight. It takes time. Perhaps, quite long time can it be. But you shouldn’t lose your patience. Hold it taut because it would likely to pay you off soon. Hold on! Do you know your own online reputation (I mean your website’s online reputation)?
What’s online reputation? Well, your reputation on digital landscape determines it. It means how many people like you; how many customers do you have and how many times people click to search your website. Wondering how can you determine your online reputation? Is there any tool to evaluate it? It’s the very question that obviously pops when it comes to thinking of it. We dived in-depth to find it. Let’s share what my findings say:
1. SERPs is an online reputation mirror: The best and simple way to map your reputation is to search. Put your brand’s name in the Google search bar. Press enter and there its bots go. What does it reveal? Has your brand name popped? Like this: If yes, then it’s searchable. Your name in the SERPs turns out as an auto-teller of your reputation online. But if it doesn’t showing your name in the search results, you need the kick of the best digital marketing tricks.
2. Comments: What your customers feel, the comment section discloses it in a jiffy. Bad experience reveals from the bitter words as the comment. And good experience has a ton of thanks and boosting to your services. So, the more good comments you’d have, the higher your online reputation would be.
3. Reviews & rank: Reviews are quite similar to comments. Or, you can take it as an audit-report. How much value you provide, the reviews showcase it. Even, Google too has this section to let people know the worth of the specific website.
4. Using ‘me on the web’ Google: It’s an online tool that helps you monitor your web identity. You can use it to know where you stand in the online landscape. So! You got the tricks to know your reputation. But what if your name doesn’t emerge in the SERPs? It would be a high time to work hard for winning the rank.
Why to focus on on-page optimization? Needless to say-you have to take your on-page optimization dead seriously because of these reasons: • Your visibility will be more. • Online traffic will dive into your services/products’ pool. • Rank up indicates more click through. • The more click through signals your value to Google. Consequently, your rank will go up. • More queries would come to you. • And conversion will spike unexpectedly. It’s no big deal for an SEO expert to optimize the on-page. But as SEO strategies and guidelines keep revising, get updated.
How would you optimize your website’s on-page? Recently, we have experienced outstanding results of these latest SEO strategies of 2017. All these are the trending optimization tricks. All of these define the righteous way to streamline everything on your on-page. Thereby, it would cater high values to the traffic. Then, your return on investment would be more than ever. Let’s go….
1. Make your URL short and simple: The URL of your website/blog is the address where online traffic comes in. Just think of the scenario wherein you have the wrong address. Would you be able to reach the exact destination? Answer: No. Likewise, any broken link can deter your online rank. Traffic would divert to your competitors. It’s, not at all, a great idea. The rate of traffic would cut off. And inquiries will be less. Result: No gain. Only pain it would be of paying for nothing. Ranking slips down. What to do to reverse the situation? • Include target keyword in the URL • Keep it short. • Check for the broken link. You can use Broken Link Checker type of plugin to identify it.
2. LSI keyword: How would you differentiate train & train? Both spell same but have certain changes in the meaning. One implies a number of vehicles in a line. And the other determines to educate. It’s really tough for the Google bots to differentiate. But its algorithms, like Humming bird, panda and penguin, have been doing great job. They ensure catering correct search result.
How? With the help of LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing), they identify the query correctly. Subsequently, the researcher gets exact or relevant result. These are the words or phrases relevant to the topic. Google bots understand what your content is all about via these LSI keywords.
How can you find LSI? • Type your keyword in the SERPs. • Scroll down. • A list of the LSIs under SEARCH Related to the Keyword would be given. • Add on these searchable keywords to your webpage.
3. Publish long content: Long content gives you the opportunity to grab millions of eyes. The whopping content assigns you the liberty to include 5-6 LSI keywords in one post. You can create not just data but the valuable information to serve. It can be 2 k to 4 K long article or blog. If you don’t believe, go through the blogs of ahrefs and backlinko. Both claim the top rank for so many keywords. Its credit goes to a number of searchable info that their piece of content serves. You can include some case studies. These would resonate to your target audience buying journey. And they would love to go at your post. Why to publish long content? • Long content provides space for illustrating more LSIs. • The searches on different LSIs would converge at one post. • Traffic will be bombarded. • Google ranking will spike exponentially.
4. Optimize title tag: Title tag is not just a tag but the instructor to the Google bots. It tells the context or gist or essence of the webpage. This is why the biggest search engine takes it seriously as a ranking factor. Bear in mind that 80% online traffic goes through headlines only. And if your post will have optimized title tag, the chances to hold such a huge percentage will be more.
Quick tips to optimize: • Include target keyword. • Optimize it for CTR because Google senses the click impressions. Huge number of clicks imparts the great value. Google engineers would look into the CTR to notice the changes in the click patterns. Thereby, assigning ranking to the worthy website would be a piece of pie. • Include numbers and exciting highlight of the post in the title. It would grab 36% more attention. For instance: Look at the pointed titles. Each has a compelling number. And the third one has the sub title. These are at the top three posts of the page. It’s just because of the persuasive counts or numbers.
5. Embed external links to the current post: External links are the value-adding links. Guest posts and external blogs are its greatest contributors. You can utilize them. How?
Method: • Choose the best performing post of your page. • Shortlist 2 or 3 ones. • Unify all of them to a single post. All of these should look natural and compelling. • Mould the links for providing them value. All these tips would not only optimize your on-page but also the traffic growth. Thereby, you can grab as many opportunities as you require.